Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 11 Oct 2017 (Wednesday) 02:53
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

OCR or Number recognition in lightroom

Milutiche
Joined Jul 2010
Whangarei, New Zealand
Oct 11, 2017 02:53 |  #1

Hey all, I'm in need of a program that can search for bib numbers within photos much like how facial recognition works in Lightroom, and add the bib number to the tag file in the exif.

I shoot fun runs/walks and upload 500-200 photos per event but I have no way other than manually to add bib numbers to the tags files, does anyone know if there is an add on for lightroom that could do this??

www.actionimages.net.n​z (external link)
Gear List
Sports Photos on Facebook (external link)
Sports Photos on Flickr (external link)

Dan ­ Marchant
Goldmember
Joined Oct 2011
Where I'm from is unimportant, it's where I'm going that counts.
Oct 28, 2017 23:29 |  #2

I too would be interested.

Dan Marchant
Website/blog: danmarchant.com (external link)
Instagram: @dan_marchant (external link)
Gear Canon 5DIII + Fuji X-T2 + lenses + a plastic widget I found in the camera box.

monty28428
Cream of the Crop
9,929 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2007
Carolina Beach
Oct 29, 2017 00:08 |  #3

Maybe...

https://github.com/aym​an/textr (external link)

194 views & 0 likes for this thread
OCR or Number recognition in lightroom
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.