Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos The Business of Photography
Thread started 13 Oct 2017 (Friday) 21:29
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Social Media Sharing... without credit?

ckjm
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined May 2015
Dec 08, 2017 21:49 |  #16

Sorry for the hiatus... but thank you all for the advice! She's still doing it, but even gone as far as taking images that don't include her but are from my personal collection. But I've gotten over it... she's distorted them so badly with filters they hardly look like my work anyways! haha I guess that's part of the territory of this digital age huh? She seems to be done for now, and if that's the case I will be too... but if she continues to take images without her in it, then I guess that's a bridge I'll have to cross when it comes. Thanks again.

1,485 views & 13 likes for this thread
Social Media Sharing... without credit?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos The Business of Photography

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.