Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk
Thread started 24 Oct 2017 (Tuesday) 23:23
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Indoor Family Locations

firme
149 posts
Joined Mar 2012
East Chicago, IN
Oct 24, 2017 23:23 |  #1

Hello,

I am from the Northwest Indiana (Munster, Merrillville, Hammond) area, hopefully someone can give me some recommendations who is familiar with this area. I have a couple with kids (3) who are interested in getting family pictures done. Now they first wanted to get some pictures done at the Centennial park but now it is getting too cold, specially since there are little ones.

What indoor locations have you done during this time of year? I have been looking up online to see any places that can be suggested to the couple. Perhaps I am not digging enough as I have not come across any descent locations. Does not have to be strictly to this area, they are willing to travel around the Chicago area. Open to locations that ask for payment.

Thank you in advanced for the help.

Micro5797
Joined Dec 2013
Montana
Oct 25, 2017 11:29 |  #2

I would look for wedding venues.

Here locally where i live in MT, you can rent out some pretty cool barns indoor or outdoors for about $25 shoot or per hour.

firme
THREAD ­ STARTER
149 posts
Joined Mar 2012
East Chicago, IN
Oct 27, 2017 11:00 |  #3

Thanks for the help. Will look into it.

1,638 views & 1 like for this thread
Indoor Family Locations
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.