Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 26 Oct 2017 (Thursday) 17:13
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Nikkor AF 35-70 f3.3 - f4.5

smacatl
Goldmember
1,484 posts
Joined Jul 2008
Atlanta, GA
Post has been last edited 23 days ago by smacatl. 2 edits done in total.
Oct 26, 2017 17:13 |  #1

Lens Sale Lens Model: Nikkor 35-70 f3.3 - f4.5

Lens Date Code if applicable: N/A - if anyone knows how to find a date code on a Nikon (Nikkor) lens, please let me know.

Lens Body Condition: Mint! No marks, dents or scratches

Lens Glass Condition: Mint! No dust!

Sale Includes: Lens, End cap and cover.

Price: $30

Payments Accepted: PayPal.

Possible Trades: Will trade straight up for a Canon 400 f2.8 IS Ver II, a Canon 500 f4 IS Ver II, or a Canon 600 f4 IS Ver II.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Will ship USPS Priority Mail (2nd day to most of the country from Atlanta).

Shipping Available To: CONUS. Lower 48.

Item location: Metro Atlanta.

Best Contact Method: PM - I'm always here or close by.

Feedback: Lots of Feedback for both buying and selling in the Feedback Thread in the Market Watch Forum.

Reason for selling: I'm all Canon, so this lens deserves a better home. Would be a great lens for a starter camera or for a student starting out with photography.

Photos: Photos on request. I do sports not product photography, so be warned you'll most likely get iPhone photos. If that's a deal breaker for a $30 lens - just let me know!

Smacatl
Premier Member of the OGUS Photo Club (Over-Geared, Under-Skilled) (with Credit to our President & Founder JWCDDS)
Gear List

smacatl
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,484 posts
Joined Jul 2008
Atlanta, GA
Oct 31, 2017 11:30 |  #2

Bump to the top!

Smacatl
Premier Member of the OGUS Photo Club (Over-Geared, Under-Skilled) (with Credit to our President & Founder JWCDDS)
Gear List

smacatl
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,484 posts
Joined Jul 2008
Atlanta, GA
Nov 07, 2017 14:35 |  #3

Bump to the Top!

Smacatl
Gear List

smacatl
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,484 posts
Joined Jul 2008
Atlanta, GA
Nov 10, 2017 09:05 |  #4

Bump to the Top!

Smacatl
Gear List

smacatl
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,484 posts
Joined Jul 2008
Atlanta, GA
Nov 13, 2017 08:20 |  #5

I'm guessing this is still available due to lack of need and not because the price is too high - but just in case it's a price issue:

Price drop to $25!!

Smacatl
Gear List

REPLYING DENIED: You need 30 posts AND 30 days of membership
226 views & 0 likes for this thread
Nikkor AF 35-70 f3.3 - f4.5
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.