Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 05 Nov 2017 (Sunday) 08:15
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Lr CCC Publish issue

BigAl007
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2010
Repps cum Bastwick, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK.
Nov 05, 2017 08:15 |  #1

I just went to my Flickr Publish Smart Collections for the recent Duxford airshow, the images for which I have been working on for the last five or so weeks, and instead of seeing as I expected that there were some already published images, some that needed updating, and a selection of new images requiring initial publication, I see the collection acting as if it were totally fresh and had never been uploaded in the first place. This seems to have happened in all of my Publish Collections, at least for Flickr, I have never used any of the other standard publish services.

The transition from Lr 2015 to Lr CCC was fine, and the Publish collections stayed up to date. Adobe is telling me that I have updates for just about every program in the CC suite, I have the full collection since I wanted Premiere for doing video work too, I was going to initiate the updates before I went to be last night, but I forgot in the end. I'm running Lr Classic CC 7.0 Release Camera Raw 10.0 on Windows 10 Home Version 1703 x64.

Anyone had similar issues around this?

Alan

My Flickr (external link)
My new Aviation images blog site (external link)

BigAl007
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2010
Repps cum Bastwick, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK.
Nov 05, 2017 17:25 |  #2

Looks like I managed to make it go away. Instead of just restarting, using the last catalogue I remembered that I could restart directly from the .lrcat file in Windows Explorer, or whatever they call it now. Doing that seems to have cleared it, and I'm seeing everything as being correctly published again.

Alan

My Flickr (external link)
My new Aviation images blog site (external link)

365 views & 0 likes for this thread
Lr CCC Publish issue
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.