Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports
Thread started 09 Nov 2017 (Thursday) 08:46
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

High School Basketball shoot

grettig25
Joined Jan 2009
Charlottesville, VA
Nov 09, 2017 08:46 |  #1

I will be doing a local high school basketball team shot. Does anyone know of a place that will print a team poster with schedule that can be printed relatively cheaply so it can be sold as a fundraiser? Currently the companies I use to print do not have very good options.

Grant Rettig

jwilson
330 posts
Joined Jul 2005
Western Michigan
Post has been edited 12 days ago by jwilson.
Nov 10, 2017 07:36 |  #2

I've used this company for my banners and they've been great...

https://www.stickersba​nners.com/ (external link)

Canon 7D, Canon 20d x 2, Canon Dig Rebel, Canon Rebel 2000, Minolta Maxxum 5, Minolta Maxxum 400si, and Yashicamat 124g
Lenses - alot but never enough!!!!

saea501
... spilled over a little on the panties
Joined Jan 2010
Florida
Nov 10, 2017 08:12 |  #3

WalMart is cheap and can print up to 24x36.

Remember what the DorMouse said.....feed your head.
Bob

bryzf1
Joined Mar 2011
NM
Nov 10, 2017 09:28 |  #4

are you going to be building the poster on your own and then sending someone the file to print? For printing larger posters I'll use printrunner.com, but sometimes i'll try to build it was a 12x18 poster from Millers as the price is fantastic. Shoot me a msg if you have any specific questions... I do this regularly and may be able to help out a bit.

Bryan
1DX | 5D4 | 17-40L | 24-70LII | 35L | 50 1.4 | 85L | 135L | 70-200LII | 200 f/2L
flickr (external link)

242 views & 0 likes for this thread
High School Basketball shoot
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.