Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 09 Jan 2018 (Tuesday) 15:20
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

FS (U.S.): Nikon D4

Summary of marketplace feedback given to Ross H
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
Ross H has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: Ross H was selling. Buy: Ross H was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by Ross H in marketplace forums, click here.
30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required before you can give marketplace feedback.

Ross ­ H
85 posts
Joined Jun 2014
Post edited 2 months ago by Ross H. (6 edits in all)

Jan 09, 2018 15:20 |  #1

Camera Model: Nikon D4.
Approximate age of Body: Unknown.
Body Condition: 9/10, works perfectly, minor cosmetic wear, LCDs are clean.
Number of Shutter Actuations: 64,047 according to Opanda.
Sale Includes: White refurb box, two Nikon EN-EL18 batteries, charger (no covers), NOS Sony 16GB XQD card, Larmor screen protectors (not installed), ProMedia Gear Arca Swiss plate, Nikon strap, assorted small bits.
Price: $1,850>$1,750>$1,700>SOLD including shipping and PP fees.
Payments Accepted: Paypal G&S (no Gift, please).
Possible Trades: May do a partial trade for a Nikon 85mm f/1.4G, Nikon 85mm f/1.8G and/or Fuji 52mm f/1.2R.
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS Priority Mail, insured for full sale amount.
Shipping Available To: U.S.
Item location: Hawaii.
Best Contact Method: PM.
Reason for Selling: I bought it on a whim, only took 4 shots with it, could really use an 85mm lens instead.

I love this camera and I prefer the larger pro bodies but I can’t justify keeping it if I’m not going to use it regularly and I could really use a good 85mm lens. There is some minor cosmetic wear, like a small scratch on the bottom and a rub mark under the BKT button; most everything else in the pictures is just dust.

The camera comes with 2 genuine Nikon batteries, one reading zero out of 4 (new) the other one showing condition one. Included is a NOS Sony 16GB XQD card that I formatted but never wrote to. I didn’t really need it but I wanted to have something in the second slot just in case. I also have a set of Larmor screen protectors that I never got around to installing and a ProMedia Gear Arca Swiss plate that was mounted on the camera but never saw a tripod so the dovetails are clean and unmarked.

The camera was checked by Nikon in 2016 but hardly used since. Here is what the original owner wrote when I bought the camera in November of last year:

"I purchased it a few years ago as a refurbished unit from Roberts. It works flawlessly, I just don't use it that much as I have other newer bodies at this time. It is a USA version, not grey market. It went to Nikon in 2016 because the rubber thumb button came off, and it was cleaned checked and the button was replaced. Everything else checked out in good order and has been used very sparingly since."

Asking $1,700>SOLD including shipping and Paypal fees. I would consider a partial trade for the lenses listed above, I'd be really happy to trade for Nikon 85mm f/1.8G and Fuji 52mm f/1.2R + cash. Please PM me if you have any questions and/or are interested in buying. Thanks.

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/NfjoLdu.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/6nFpuhF.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/hBFNISb.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/dCqkvzh.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/XNBMuNh.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/dmeNrQB.jpg

IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/fs1QJC9.jpg

Nikon D810 - Samyang 12mm f/2.8, Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art, Nikon 105mm f/2 DC
Nikon F2A, Nikon F4s - Nikon 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6D
Sony A7II

Ross ­ H
THREAD ­ STARTER
85 posts
Joined Jun 2014

Jan 13, 2018 03:54 |  #2

Still available, price dropped to $1,750 which includes shipping and PP fees. Thanks.

Nikon D810 - Samyang 12mm f/2.8, Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art, Nikon 105mm f/2 DC
Sony A7II

Ross ­ H
THREAD ­ STARTER
85 posts
Joined Jun 2014

Jan 20, 2018 04:37 |  #3

Still here, now $1,700 shipped and Paypal'ed. :-)

Sony A7II

Ross ­ H
THREAD ­ STARTER
85 posts
Joined Jun 2014

Jan 29, 2018 15:33 |  #4

Still available. Would love to trade for a Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AND Fuji 52mm f/1.2R + cash.

Sony A7II

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED: 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required
384 views & 0 likes for this thread
FS (U.S.): Nikon D4
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.