Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 10 Jan 2018 (Wednesday) 22:33
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Topaz DeNoise 6 vr 1

Pagman
I just hold the thing :-)
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 10, 2018 22:33 |  #1

Folks after changing stuff over to my new laptop I am stuck without my de noise, about a year ago I found a promotion in What Camera I think(just a rough memory as I cant remember exactly) anyway I can download the application again but without the key that I used to have and lost, Im stuffed.
Can anyone help please I understand the keys for this where available through some outlets as legit promotions.

P.

Nikon D7100, Nikkor 300 f4 IF ED :-)

sponsored links
rwmson
Joined Aug 2009
Cherry Hill, NJ USA
Jan 11, 2018 06:20 |  #2

Have you considered paying for it?

a gobba gobba glass

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
32,612 posts
Gallery: 63 photos
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Post has been last edited 5 days ago by TeamSpeed. 2 edits done in total.
Jan 11, 2018 06:34 |  #3

I always send an email to myself with promotional codes to my Yahoo email, and I have a folder for Promotional Codes that I stick them under. This way I have cloud access to my codes and registrations. I will try to google for the code, but without more details, it will be tough. Chances are though that the code is no longer valid.

Was the code just for a discount, or was it for a full license for free? If it was just for a discount, Topaz should have your registration info showing you paid for it, and you should be able to contact their support.

Past Equipment | My Gallery (external link)

saea501
... spilled over a little on the panties
Joined Jan 2010
Florida
Jan 11, 2018 06:39 |  #4

Have you considered contacting whoever makes Topaz and explaining to them what your situation is? See if you can get the key from them.

I only say this because I did exactly the same thing with my Noiseware. I contacted them and they sent me the key straight away.

Remember what the DorMouse said.....feed your head.
Bob
https://www.flickr.com ...282@N06/with/382034​70844/ (external link)

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 11, 2018 09:48 |  #5

TeamSpeed wrote in post #18538541 (external link)
I always send an email to myself with promotional codes to my Yahoo email, and I have a folder for Promotional Codes that I stick them under. This way I have cloud access to my codes and registrations. I will try to google for the code, but without more details, it will be tough. Chances are though that the code is no longer valid.

Was the code just for a discount, or was it for a full license for free? If it was just for a discount, Topaz should have your registration info showing you paid for it, and you should be able to contact their support.

Yep it was the full 30 number key, It was emailed over to me after downloading the application, problem is I have lost all my detials emails etc since installing it.

P.

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 11, 2018 09:48 |  #6

saea501 wrote in post #18538545 (external link)
Have you considered contacting whoever makes Topaz and explaining to them what your situation is? See if you can get the key from them.

I only say this because I did exactly the same thing with my Noiseware. I contacted them and they sent me the key straight away.

Thats an idea, I could try that.

P.

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 11, 2018 18:50 |  #7

I contacted Topaz, but without proof of my purchase or where I got it from - Im stuck, I managed to sort out my PS CS2 but to be honest I dont rate CS2 for de noise as high as Topaz.
I have the 30 day trial but after that im stuck.

P.

RDKirk
Adorama says I'm "packed."
12,570 posts
Joined May 2004
USA
Jan 11, 2018 20:44 |  #8

Pagman wrote in post #18538983 (external link)
I contacted Topaz, but without proof of my purchase or where I got it from - Im stuck, I managed to sort out my PS CS2 but to be honest I dont rate CS2 for de noise as high as Topaz.
I have the 30 day trial but after that im stuck.

P.

I dunno. I discovered only a few weeks ago that all my Topaz registrations from nearly ten years ago were still available online when I logged in to the site.

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 11, 2018 21:44 |  #9

RDKirk wrote in post #18539054 (external link)
I dunno. I discovered only a few weeks ago that all my Topaz registrations from nearly ten years ago were still available online when I logged in to the site.

It wasnt a Topaz registration - was an internet promotion from a company photo related, just dont remember who and cant find them also, Im kind of stuck.

P.

Picture ­ North ­ Carolina
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
8,998 posts
Joined Apr 2006
North Carolina
Jan 12, 2018 07:12 |  #10

Pagman wrote in post #18539087 (external link)
It wasnt a Topaz registration - was an internet promotion from a company photo related, just dont remember who and cant find them also, Im kind of stuck.

P.

I'll second kirk. My topaz registrations have been out there for years and years.

Looks like you're stuck. If it was a 3rd party company, you can't fault topaz for not cataloging something they did not originate.

On the other hand, the mechanics don't make sense. Even if issued by another company, when you plugged your auth code into the topaz app, it would have gone to the topaz server for approval / authorization. That means topaz logged it at one point. Why they can't retrieve it and reissue it to you I don't know.

Website (external link) |

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
32,612 posts
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Post has been edited 4 days ago by TeamSpeed.
Jan 12, 2018 07:22 |  #11

My guess is that this was a hacked version (cracked). The only way one could get a copy of Topaz and use it without registration of an email through Topas would be that a hacked version bypassed the registration and made it appear it was registered. Any other method of obtaining this and registering with Topaz would have meant they had the email address that the registration was logged under.

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 12, 2018 08:13 |  #12

Its very frustrating and puzzling, all because of swapping laptops.

P.

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
32,612 posts
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Jan 12, 2018 10:25 |  #13

If you never downloaded anything from topaz, but rather from some other source, and never had to register your email with them at any point to use their software, it would seem at face value that you using a hacked, ie. an illegal version.

That isn't very confusing really. If you had a properly paid for and registered copy, topaz would have you in the customer database and could help you.

Pagman
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2011
Jan 12, 2018 10:49 |  #14

TeamSpeed wrote in post #18539346 (external link)
If you never downloaded anything from topaz, but rather from some other source, and never had to register your email with them at any point to use their software, it would seem at face value that you using a hacked, ie. an illegal version.

That isn't very confusing really. If you had a properly paid for and registered copy, topaz would have you in the customer database and could help you.

I dont know about that I had just assumed it was a promotion from what ever company it was.

Oh well its gone now just have the trial version so I will just have to pull my finger out and do as much in the short time as possible.

P.

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
32,612 posts
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Post has been edited 3 days ago by TeamSpeed.
Jan 12, 2018 11:44 |  #15

Imagenomic used to have a community version that was free, and works very well.

You can still get their older free version from download sites, I am not sure they offer a free one any longer.

http://download.cnet.c​om ...000-12511_4-75331311.html (external link)

sponsored links

672 views & 6 likes for this thread
Topaz DeNoise 6 vr 1
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.