Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras
Thread started 15 Jan 2018 (Monday) 15:20
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

fuji 23mm f1.4 vs fuji 23mm f2

Ltdave
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2012
the farthest point east in michigan
Jan 21, 2018 02:55 |  #16

so im a totally flaky nutcase...

i drove 2 hours roundtrip, to look at some Fujis. the website showed no stock on the x100f, so when i called they said they had 2 on hand. the website didnt say they DIDNT have an x-e3 but they didnt...

i looked at the x100f for about 10 minutes and chatted with the counter people, but couldnt pull the trigger on it. i really wanted to compare it to the x-e3 but without one there....

at this point, i should probably just go ahead with what i really need and thats another Canon DSLR (5d4 is my preference)....

664 views & 7 likes for this thread
fuji 23mm f1.4 vs fuji 23mm f2
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.