Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing
Thread started 04 Feb 2018 (Sunday) 12:36
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

DSLR Video Monitor?

kcrossley
250 posts
Joined Feb 2009
Williamsburg, VA
Feb 04, 2018 12:36 |  #1

I'm interested in getting a DSLR monitor for my Canon 80D. If possible, I'd like to stay around $300 or less. I've been researching several brands, but most of them are "no-name" Chinese companies with little or no support. There are some brands that I do trust (i.e. Aputure), but when reviewed their products don't seem to rate as high in terms of features and performance.

If anyone has a recommendation, especially when used with a Canon 70 or 80D, I'd really appreciate your advice and/or insight.

Thanks!

Cameras/Lenses: Canon 80D, Canon 70D, Canon 18-55mm, 50mm, 10-18mm, and 55-250mm Lenses
Accessories: Case Logic SLRC-206 Backpack, Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT, Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote, Davis & Sanford TR653C-V9 Carbon Fiber Tripod, Aputure Amaran HR672 LED Light Kit, Kamerar DF-1M Softboxes

228 views & 0 likes for this thread
DSLR Video Monitor?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.