1. Spot billed pelican, split second before the landing!
2. Taking off, they're quite large and use a lot of power often using their legs to thrust forward
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/232AZCq]
3. Grey heron scooping down to catch a pretty large Tilapia. Unfortunately the catch sequence happened with the camera facing the bird's back
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/244CwfJ]
4. Black winged stilts, in their aerial ballet. Truly is a treat watching these fly
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/22K4Rcg]
5. Gull, incoming with the late evening sun providing some shimmer
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/244CwiQ]
C&C, as always sought.