I thought that we’d do something a little different this time. Robert Frost’s poem “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” has always been a favourite of mine. Give me your best photographic interpretation of a line from this poem.
If you don’t know the words to the poem you can find them here: http://www.internal.org …_woods_on_a_snowy_evening
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Sunday, Feb 18th, 2018 at 7PM PST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED!
A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.