Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
Thread started 12 Feb 2018 (Monday) 16:53
Search threadPrev/next

Prop and clothing sources

109 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Apr 2012
Feb 12, 2018 16:53 |  #1

Forgive me if there is already a thread here on the subject, but If so I'm missing it.

I'm looking for sources for inexpensive clothing to use for photo shoots. I've done the google thing, but am looking for peoples recommendations.

I got my first batch of stuff from and although the quality was ok the sizes were 50/50. I'm holding on to everything because I'm sure I can get use out of them in the future.

I did replace the shoelaces used in the corset with some fancier stuff. The wrap around dress showed leg and shoulder perfectly.

Where do you get your props and clothing from?

p.s. Goodwill is a never-ending source of cheap men's button-down shirts.

Littlejon ­ Dsgn
3,238 posts
Joined Feb 2012
Feb 13, 2018 20:05 |  #2

I use Amazon, gotta know the right words to search. Aliexpress, yandy, and a couple other cheap online sites, Just gotta know that if the swimsuit cost $3 its a 50/50 shot its gonna fit right and look right. Great sources for cheap panties so you can just toss them after a shoot. Also makes it easy when a model really likes something, you can just give it to them and it was only a couple bucks.

Locally we hit up the goodwills and garage sales but that depends on what it is your looking for.

Halloween store after halloween you can get good deals on stuff.

Really there is an endless number of websites, if its coming from outside the US there is a good chance you need to go up a size or two.

194 views & 0 likes for this thread
Prop and clothing sources
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.