Dear forum members,
What would be the best on-location lighting solution for outside shoot portions of wedding/portrait sessions?
A little bit background about me.
I have been shooting weddings/engagements/portrait sessions for the last 3 years and now I feel like I have outgrown my speedlight setup.
I usually just use 1 speed-light attached to a light stand with a softbox for the lighting outside. I have tried using 3 speedlights together but the setup feels heavy and takes time to do and usually I just don't use this setup.
I am looking for
1) Something that is relatively lightweight (so that I don't feel like not even taking with me, and besides weddings are hectic and the easier to carry lighting the better).
2) The more powerful the light the better I suppose but criteria #1 (light-weightiness) still takes priority.
3) A strobe system that is reliable and of good build quality that will last for years.
4) The flash has to have HSS capability.
5) Budget is of small concern and am ready to pay premium if any potential lighting system meets the above mentioned features better.
As per my own research I have come to 2 options but more options are welcome.
I am deciding between Profoto B2 and Elinchrom ELB 500 TTL.
ELB 500 TTL seems to be better in every way, 2x more light out put power and 30% cheaper, so leaning more towards it now...