Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd of August 2003 (Fri)   #1
bsimms

Default uploading to A70

I have a problem that must be common with this camera. I'd like to upload .jpg images to the camera that were not created by the camera, instead images scanned from older slides. Then I can show them on my TV set using the A70. Canon Support has told me that this might be possible using a CF card reader, so long as the size is supported by the camera and the format matches the JPEG files created by the camera. Does anyone have experience with this. What CF card reader would be right? What are the proper sizes? What is format within the JPEG family? Thanks!
bsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 26th of August 2003 (Tue)   #2
stduc

Default Re: uploading to A70

Assuming your computer has a USB post and can use it, any card reader that takes compact flash will suffice. For image sizes Look here
stduc is offline   Reply With Quote