Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd of August 2003 (Sat)   #1
namlit

Default ixus II (SD100) MOVIE SOUND NOISY!

just bought a canon ixus II and shot a short movie clip with sound.It was silent but when i saw the clip the noise was like a strong wind was there.... is it normal?? can't believe that canon did release such a "****y" microphone ...sounds like a bad joke since this kind of recording is useless and sounds like cheap chinese digit camrera gimick....Are they serious? was a user of canon ixus v2 and v3 digit camera and had never this kind of "lousy quality"(even the much smaller minolta xt or pentax optio does have great sound compare to ixus II.Can someone give me any information or i will try to get my money back and buy a other brand since this is just taking consumers for a fool......! thanks
namlit is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 23rd of August 2003 (Sat)   #2
JohnnyE

Default Re: ixus II (SD100) MOVIE SOUND NOISY!

Mine works fine. Exchange it while you can.
JohnnyE is offline   Reply With Quote