Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th of August 2003 (Mon)   #1
Speshal_Ted

Default G3 galleries by Breezebrowser

I have just redesigned my site using breezebrowser to generate all the HTML for the galleries. I used the multi-index method. I really like it a lot, makes it easy to update/maintain. I hope you like it too.

www.tedrobinson.org

Thanks for looking / feedback,
Ted
Speshal_Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 18th of September 2003 (Thu)   #2
Leighow
Goldmember

Default Re: G3 galleries by Breezebrowser

TED

My access was "forbidden".

HOWIE