Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The POTN Lounge
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th of April 2006 (Tue)   #1
Texbow

Default Bettie Page

FYI, The new HBO Bettie Page movie opens this month in selected cities. I'm not expecting it to be a great movie but those of us interested in Boudoir and Glamour photography might find this entertaining. You can google and find information on the movie and scheduled cities. If I didn't post this in the right place, please forgive me. I have not the post count to post in the Glamour forum.
Texbow is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off