My photoblog

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 23 May 2006 (Tuesday) 12:40   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

rasmusx
Joined Feb 2006
66 posts
Estonia
[MORE/SHARE]

Hi!

I made some time ago a personal photoblog. Currently it is only in Estonian language, but in summer i plan to make English version of it too. http://rasmusx.pri.ee/​index.phpexternal link <-- Link to my blog.
Please be so nice and comment my blog and pictures here. All pictures are taken with Canon IXUS 40 camera. Also the site is not finished yet.

Post #1, May 23, 2006 12:40:33

MOMENTS TROUGH GLASSexternal link

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
azkul
Joined Oct 2004
90 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

It's always a bit of an adventure trying to navigate a site in another language :) I found your gallery though. Very cool images... My favorite was http://rasmusx.pri.ee/​index.php?showimage=18external link

I also liked the backlit tree one (I think it was image #9).

TFS!
Brian
http://www.thelensflar​e.comexternal link - Art and Photography Community

Post #2, May 25, 2006 17:41:10

rasmusx
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Feb 2006
66 posts
Estonia
[MORE/SHARE]

azkul wrote:
It's always a bit of an adventure trying to navigate a site in another language :)

Yea i bet it is quite hard if you don't know other language. So I am planning to make a English version of my blog soon. Anyway I'll post some translated word here so it is easyer for others.

pealeht = main page
arhiiv = archive
info = about (that part isn't done yet)
eelime = last pictures
järgmine = next picture

Also now I can't post pictures there for a while because I managed to drop my camera in to the sand :cry:.

Post #3, Jun 17, 2006 03:06:55 as a reply to azkul's post 22 days earlier.

MOMENTS TROUGH GLASSexternal link

olwe
Hatchling
Joined Jun 2006
2 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

Very good "nordic-karg" look. Nice that you didn't use the usual cliche blog graphics. Excellect choice of black-and-white first pix. Hey, show us more unique shots of Estonia!

Post #4, Jun 17, 2006 09:48:27 as a reply to rasmusx's post 6 hours earlier.

LIST NEARBY THREADS
824 views & 0 likes for this thread
My photoblog
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES