Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > People
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th of May 2006 (Mon)   #1
momentz
Goldmember

Default Wedding Portrait

Havent posted many photos here yet - so thought I should get underway. this was my first attempt at weddings with my friend Yvette. Thought this photo captured just how beautiful she looked All natural light with a black backdrop

This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 29th of May 2006 (Mon)   #2
calicokat
calicokat is BANNED

Default Re: Wedding Portrait

Great looking shot, well done

My Website

My Gear

Calicokat 1990-2007 RIP My Loving Kitty
calicokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th of May 2006 (Mon)   #3
ootsk

Ok...very pretty girl. The pose makes her look naked..we keep looking down for some reason. Have her sit up straight..slouching is bad for portraits. She's short-lit..which is good, cross-camera.
She doesn't look like a bride though..more like a glamour shot. And there's something wrong with the back ground on top of her head, and to our right some.
Take more...with the wedding dress visible.
ootsk is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 29th of May 2006 (Mon)   #4
momentz
Goldmember

Ah well.. it wasnt really for the purpose of a portrait - her dress was very low cut... FYI she wasnt slouching was prob just the angle I was on .. I had to black out the background a bit so that is what you see at the top of her head.. Like I said this was my first attempt and I really had no idea what I was doing.. lol . I've got tonnes more that were taken

Here is a full one