Please make sure you have read and understood all the rules before submitting your photos.
On the back of the wildly popular water contest. Macro Challenge #7 will feature “MACRO Water.” Photos should have a water theme, or contain water etc….get creative.
I am happy to announce that we will have a prize - Phodoo is offering a year's free membership of his photo hosting website - phoodoo.com. I am sure we all thank Phodoo for there support.
Remember, everyone is welcome to join in. You don't need to be an expert or to have a fancy camera, this is all just about having fun and, through that, getting better at photography.
As per usual, you may submit up to two photos for this competition.
Good luck everyone!
1) The contest will run for approximately 10 days and will end on Thursday 6th July, 2006 at 8:00AM GMT.
2) You can submit up to two pictures, and change these if you wish up to the time that the competition ends.
3) Post processing - nothing that substantially changes the original composition of the image.
4) Photos must be no larger than 800 pixels at the longest dimension and a maximum of 200k.
5) No framing of pictures, text or copyright notices.
6) This competition is a learning experience so we ask you, where possible, to take photos especially for the contest.
7) At the end of the competition, a separate thread will be started to seek the votes of forum members over the period of 1 week. The person with the most votes will be declared the winner.
Finally, please ensure that you have read this post fully and understand the rules prior to sending.
Submitting your photo:
* SEND PHOTOS TO: potnmacrocontest at gmail dot com
* Note: Please allow up to 48 hours (longer during weekends) for your photo to post. If it is not posted within this time frame please send me a note via this forum.
* TITLE All e-mails "MACRO". If the e-mail subject is not titled as such, I will not open the attachment and you will not be entered into the contest!
* Please submit photos in the format "username_0x.jpg", where x is the number of the submission (i.e. 1 or 2).
* Please submit a TITLE with your picture along with the DATE it was taken.
* Additionally a brief explanation if needed to emphasise how this photo meets the theme.
VIEW PHOTOS AT: http://potnmacrogallery.fotopic.net/
Commenting on photos before the voting closes:
* You can comment on any photo in this competition, provided it does not have an asterix (*) next to the title.
* If the photo have an asterix (*) next to the title commenting should wait until after voting.
* I'll assume that everyone is happy for people to comment on their photos.
* If you do not wish to have your photo commented on, just drop me an email/pm and I'll add an asterix to the title of your photo.