Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The POTN Lounge
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th of June 2006 (Thu)   #1
espressomaker

Default Online Digital Photography Courses

Hello,
I'm currently working on my BS in Computer Studies and would like to take some courses in Photography. However, the University I'm attending (via distance learning) does not offer any photography classes. I'm looking for an accredited school with a good variety of course types and levels. Does anyone have any leads on a good school that offers online courses?
Thanks,
Dan
espressomaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 29th of June 2006 (Thu)   #2
Issac Brock

Default Re: Online Digital Photography Courses

You can probably find enough resources online plus this forum as support to learn online. If you're not going to have someone face to face, you might as well use the tons of people and articles to help you that are available for free. My two cents.
Canon Powershot a95.
Motivation
Issac Brock is offline   Reply With Quote