Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The Business of Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15th of July 2006 (Sat)   #1
aslanphotog12

Default Image Resolution for Stock Photographs

I have begun unawares, taking pics that weren't done in RAW of models for lifestyle photography. Now, looking back the file sizes don't appear to be large enough for submissions. Help!

When I changed the image size from 72dpi to 300 dpi the file went from 20megs to 332megs. This may be a silly question to most but I'm going to ask anyway - does this hurt my image? I checked the boxes for resampled image and contrained proportions in Photoshop. When I looked at the new image it looked good (albeit huge) I have never saved the image or altered it so it can be turned into a tiff.

Anyone know about changing image resolution to increase the size?
aslanphotog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules