Need gallery suggestions, no idea where.

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 15 Aug 2006 (Tuesday) 23:46   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

KittyKat1982
Goldmember
Joined Jul 2006
1,108 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

Hi all. I am looking for a cheap or free web gallery that I can post my nude/glamour artwork. I do not want to post it on my exsisting webpage, but I would like a gallery for just my artwork and some pictures may contain nudity and some not. A lot of sites that I looked at do not allow it. Do you have any suggestions of where I can post my work.

The site I have now, only allows me to have four galleries and I like them so I am looking to add a link to another gallery or just have a seperate gallery for artwork only. I am also looking for cheap or free! Remember that. I just dumped about $200 into a web page already, plus the monthy charges, so I do not have much to spend.

I also want it to be somewhat professional looking too. I know professional looking is hard to find on a tight budget. :D
Thanks!

Post #1, Aug 15, 2006 23:46:54

-Renee :)

Visit My websiteexternal link

Also see my Nudes and Glamour/ Art Gallery.external link You must be over 18 to view this site. Thanks! This is a work in progress.
Body: Canon Rebel XT (with grip)
Lenses:
Canon Lens EF 50mm 1:1.8 II
Lighting and stands:
2- Norman ML 400
with umbrellas/backdrop stand

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

LIST NEARBY THREADS
630 views & 0 likes for this thread
Need gallery suggestions, no idea where.
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES