Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15th of August 2006 (Tue)   #1
KittyKat1982

Default Need gallery suggestions, no idea where.

Hi all. I am looking for a cheap or free web gallery that I can post my nude/glamour artwork. I do not want to post it on my exsisting webpage, but I would like a gallery for just my artwork and some pictures may contain nudity and some not. A lot of sites that I looked at do not allow it. Do you have any suggestions of where I can post my work.

The site I have now, only allows me to have four galleries and I like them so I am looking to add a link to another gallery or just have a seperate gallery for artwork only. I am also looking for cheap or free! Remember that. I just dumped about $200 into a web page already, plus the monthy charges, so I do not have much to spend.

I also want it to be somewhat professional looking too. I know professional looking is hard to find on a tight budget.
Thanks!

Body: Canon Rebel XT (with grip)
Lenses:
Canon Lens EF 50mm 1:1.8 II
Lighting and stands:
2- Norman ML 400
with umbrellas/backdrop stand
KittyKat1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member