Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk
Thread started 22 Aug 2006 (Tuesday) 12:10
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

STICKY: All about Canon

linasarmin
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Aug 2013
Aug 12, 2013 14:11 |  #46

Canon is always best

My name is Khan

sponsored links
richphotosinsa
22 posts
Joined Aug 2013
San Antonio
Aug 29, 2013 22:39 as a reply to linasarmin's post |  #47

I am a die hard Canon fan. I started with the Canon 10D 6mp. For the time I got some really good images. I actually have a 30x40 wall print from an image and I bring it out when a customer asks what kind of camera I use and how many megapixels it is. I tell them that megapixels are kind of insignificant if you nail your exposure and have sharp glass on your lens. They usually drop the subject when I show them my 30x40.

Love photography as an art and passion. I will be a photographer until the day I die. bw!
Senior Portraits San Antonio Texasexternal link
Pinterest Graduation Portraitsexternal link

tonylong
...winded
54,584 posts
Gallery: 55 photos
Joined Sep 2007
Vancouver, WA USA
Aug 30, 2013 00:18 |  #48

richphotosinsa wrote in post #16252192external link
I am a die hard Canon fan. I started with the Canon 10D 6mp. For the time I got some really good images. I actually have a 30x40 wall print from an image and I bring it out when a customer asks what kind of camera I use and how many megapixels it is. I tell them that megapixels are kind of insignificant if you nail your exposure and have sharp glass on your lens. They usually drop the subject when I show them my 30x40.

That's good! There are active threads here where that bit of insight and experience should be shared!

Tony
Two Canon cameras (5DC, 30D), three Canon lenses (24-105, 100-400, 100mm macro)
Tony Long Photos on PBaseexternal link
Wildlife project pics hereexternal link, Biking Photog shoots hereexternal link, "Suburbia" project hereexternal link! Mount St. Helens, Mount Hood pics hereexternal link

jkbeats
152 posts
Joined Jan 2013
Sep 16, 2013 20:22 |  #49

thanks for the info

Flickrexternal link

HarperWarner
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Apr 2014
Apr 09, 2014 00:34 as a reply to post 1941845 |  #50

DSLR pieces of Canon is one of my favorite. My friends' business named photoboothme uses this type cameras.

eNTiTy
100 posts
Joined May 2014
Texas, USA
Post has been edited over 2 years ago by eNTiTy.
May 30, 2014 14:55 |  #51

ankushd wrote in post #16749780external link
I am Ankush Dawar and by profession am a photographer Indiaexternal link. I am using Cannon Cameras for photography, My first camera was Cannon and till than am using the Cannon and i will keep using it. Its simple and can do any kind of photography.

As long as you're using Canon cameras, you should pay attention to its brand name.

Canon, Inc. = http://www.usa.canon.c​om/cusa/homeexternal link
Cannon = http://pirates.missile​dine.com/images/cannon​/32pdr.gifexternal link

Entity = NTT = Natalie
6D | 40D | 17-35 f/2.8L USM | 24-70 f/2.8L USM | 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM | 24-105 f/4L IS USM | 40 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 MkI | 85 f/1.8 USM | 70-210 f/4 (1st gen-can't seem to let it go :o) | 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM

seohamel
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jul 2016
Jul 05, 2016 12:56 |  #52

Thanks for this thread. The information was very useful.

Condos Montreal (external link)
RĂ©sidences Retraite (external link)

rosh4u
Mostly Lurking
15 posts
Joined Jun 2017
Surat, India
Jun 12, 2017 05:11 |  #53

I must say that the list is really is really helpful which contains every of the canon camera. Some of the mistakes which are there can be overlooked and apart from it, really good.

sponsored links

90,730 views & 1 like for this thread
All about Canon
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.