Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Thread started 14 Dec 2003 (Sunday) 04:05
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

START UP IMAGE

ftlmo
38 posts
Joined Aug 2003
Dec 14, 2003 04:05 |  #1

I have a canon s30 and i am using zoom browser how do i put a start up image on my camrea.

sq28
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Dec 2003
Dec 14, 2003 16:53 |  #2

Open your Zoom Browser, click on "Canon Camera", once the "Photos on Camera" window is open, go to it and click "Setup Options" and then "My Camera".

It will open an window where you can change the settings of your camera like startup image, sounds, etc.....

enjoy it !!!!

1,415 views & 0 likes for this thread
START UP IMAGE
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.