Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th of December 2003 (Sun)   #1
ftlmo

Default START UP IMAGE

I have a canon s30 and i am using zoom browser how do i put a start up image on my camrea.
ftlmo is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 14th of December 2003 (Sun)   #2
sq28

Default Re: START UP IMAGE

Open your Zoom Browser, click on "Canon Camera", once the "Photos on Camera" window is open, go to it and click "Setup Options" and then "My Camera".

It will open an window where you can change the settings of your camera like startup image, sounds, etc.....

enjoy it !!!!
sq28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off