Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd of September 2006 (Sat)   #1
Xnix

Default ixus 65 or elph 65

hi, newbie here.
i have jus got myself an ixus 65 or equivalent to elph 65 in US. what is the recommended settings? i put it at M1 and Fine mode, pictured taken under bright sun or with flash looks brialliant , but under poor sunlight, the pictures have alot of spots. this spots happen when not enuff light is provided, so i wonder these are settings problem, i.e. shud i set at higher settings, or is it due to ISO settings, or etc.

and can i force the camera to flash? sometimes, when its dark and theres a small light bulb, the camera seems dun flash as i think it detects theres a light source. I remember cameras like Pentec has a force flash function. BUt does 65 has this?

thanks for enlighting me, guys. Help appreciated. Long life CANON!!
Xnix is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 23rd of September 2006 (Sat)   #2
Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: ixus 65 or elph 65

I think you might get a better response if you posted this under the Compact Digital Camera area. Most of the photographers here are shooting Digital SLRs and may not be familiar with your camera's settings.

Mark
Thirty-five years of shooting and still learning.
My G&N Blog (NSFW)- My Complete Gear List - Mac-Photo Website - My Tumblr Site (NSFW)
G&N FORUM EARLY ACCESS & IMAGE POSTING RULES
Mark_Cohran is offline   Reply With Quote