Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th of March 2002 (Mon)   #1
bcpsi

Default I am looking for a good gallery to post my pictures of Mexic

I've only recently started to compile my photgraphs, thanks to my Canon D-30 and my Canon Canoscan D.
Its a big job and so far I've compiled some of my better photographs of Mexico. I've tried the MSN MY Photos (they just deleted them without notification as they underwent some new upgrades). Now I've uploaded to Webshots Community http://community.webshots.com/user/bcpsi
What are the advantages or disadvantages of this site?
Please keep in mind that I just like to share my pictures with friends and fellow interested photographers and travellers.

It appears fast, its free and its growing leaps and bounds.

Bill
bcpsi is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 5th of March 2002 (Tue)   #2
suske

Default Re: I am looking for a good gallery to post my pictures of M

Bill,
Many of the members here are posting there pictures at pBase.
Here is the link: http://www.pbase.com/
Greetings, Sus
suske is offline   Reply With Quote