Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Flash and Studio Lighting
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th of October 2006 (Wed)   #1
taygull
Goldmember

Default Samples using your AB Grids?

I'd be curios to see what some of your portrait shots look like when you are using some of the Alien Bee Grids.....

I've got a specific shot in mind where just one side of the face is lit up and the rest is pretty much black....or low key.

Staff Photographer Frisco STYLE Magazine
taygull is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 25th of October 2006 (Wed)   #2
deadpass
Goldmember

Default Re: Samples using your AB Grids?

funny thing is, I have those four grids, but I haven't even taken them out of the plastic bag they came in, I really want to try them out tho