Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th of December 2006 (Fri)   #1
eaglesnest

Default Panoramic Head

I hope I placed this question in the right thread.
I plan to do panoramic shots (180-360 deg.) which I have never done before.
What is supposed to be the ideal head, both in accuracy and price? and what is supposed to be the ideal software? I checked e bay and there is one "Nodal Ninja SPH -2" anybody familiar with this device? Thanks.
eaglesnest is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 8th of December 2006 (Fri)   #2
Citizen_Insane

Default Re: Panoramic Head

For software, I use autostitch. Its a freeware/open-source program that works WAY better than any piece of comercial software out there. Can't help with the head, I usually don't even use a tripod for my panos.
Old 8th of December 2006 (Fri)   #3
bazair2air

Default Re: Panoramic Head

The best pano head for the price is the King Pano. Their site is www.kingpano.com

The best pano software is Stitcher by RealViz but it is rather pricey. Their site is stitcher.realviz.com/index.php
Canon 5D, Canon 15 FE, Canon 17-40 4L, Canon 24-70 2.8L, Canon 70-200 IS 2.8L, Canon 100 Macro, Canon 100-400 IS 4.5L, 580EX, 430EX
bazair2air is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member