Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd of January 2007 (Tue)   #1
nvrl8

Default PRINTING....through express digital?

I am thinking of using photoreflect.com as my storefront and so then I get to pick who to use for printing. WHCC is not one of the options...but if someone could tell me some of the services they've used there is a big list for me to choose from. Or visit www.expressdigital.com/purchase/contents.shtm and see the list and hopefully give me some recommendations. To this point I'm using smugmug but for reasons listed time after time on this forum I'm going to switch. I would really really appreciate some help. Thanks!!

www.naturalvisionphoto.com
nvrl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 2nd of January 2007 (Tue)   #2
LeesaB
"Patience is a what? "

Default Re: PRINTING....through express digital?

Hi, I use photoreflect JUST as a site to host my online albums...not as a webpage. I would not use them as a source to print either.

I have learned from this place to have a webpage. It's important and I am doingmine up now..and getting it going. It will cost me a bit more, but I will look better.

That is just my opinion.

I am using bigblackbag.com

ME
LeesaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd of January 2007 (Tue)   #3
nvrl8

I use smugmug to host my website, which is very simple right now. Hopefully someday I'll get a better one. Right now I'm just trying to find someone new to print through on line. Does anyone have any ideas. Photoreflect has several companies that they contract with to do the printing. What companies are you using out there to do your printing? Anyone's help is appreciated! Please share your know-how.

www.naturalvisionphoto.com
nvrl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 2nd of January 2007 (Tue)   #4
LeesaB
"Patience is a what? "

I really am not sure, but maybe if you repost your question....you can get some answers..or scroll through the search engine...

I do remember someone talking about this a few days ago...ooo wait..let me look..I think these people actually sent me something and there is a girl on this forum who has something...UGH...let me think...

Pictage is one...do a search for that and you may find the other one...

ME
LeesaB is offline   Reply With Quote