FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events
Thread started 02 Jan 2007 (Tuesday) 16:32   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

nvrl8
Joined Jul 2006
450 posts
UT
[MORE/SHARE]

I am thinking of using photoreflect.com as my storefront and so then I get to pick who to use for printing. WHCC is not one of the options...but if someone could tell me some of the services they've used there is a big list for me to choose from. Or visit www.expressdigital.com​/purchase/contents.sht​mexternal link and see the list and hopefully give me some recommendations. To this point I'm using smugmug but for reasons listed time after time on this forum I'm going to switch. I would really really appreciate some help. Thanks!!

Post #1, Jan 02, 2007 16:32:33

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
LeesaB
"Patience is a what? "
Joined Dec 2006
14,682 posts
It's just St. Louis now!
[MORE/SHARE]

Hi, I use photoreflect JUST as a site to host my online albums...not as a webpage. I would not use them as a source to print either.

I have learned from this place to have a webpage. It's important and I am doingmine up now..and getting it going. It will cost me a bit more, but I will look better.

That is just my opinion.

I am using bigblackbag.com

Post #2, Jan 02, 2007 19:12:06

LeesaB
www.LisaNikole.comexternal link
MEexternal link

nvrl8
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Jul 2006
450 posts
UT
[MORE/SHARE]

I use smugmug to host my website, which is very simple right now. Hopefully someday I'll get a better one. Right now I'm just trying to find someone new to print through on line. Does anyone have any ideas. Photoreflect has several companies that they contract with to do the printing. What companies are you using out there to do your printing? Anyone's help is appreciated! Please share your know-how.

Post #3, Jan 02, 2007 21:59:42 as a reply to LeesaB's post 2 hours earlier.

LeesaB
"Patience is a what? "
Joined Dec 2006
14,682 posts
It's just St. Louis now!
[MORE/SHARE]

I really am not sure, but maybe if you repost your question....you can get some answers..or scroll through the search engine...

I do remember someone talking about this a few days ago...ooo wait..let me look..I think these people actually sent me something and there is a girl on this forum who has something...UGH...let me think...

Pictage is one...do a search for that and you may find the other one...

Post #4, Jan 02, 2007 22:38:46 as a reply to nvrl8's post 39 minutes earlier.

LeesaB
www.LisaNikole.comexternal link
MEexternal link

LIST NEARBY THREADS
624 views & 0 likes for this thread
PRINTING....through express digital?
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES