Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th of January 2007 (Mon)   #1
ps2user

Unhappy 50mm F/1.4 Broken again!!!! But good news :)

My 50mm has broken again!!!! This time the focus doesn't work at all and when turning the manual focus dial the distance scale doesn't move and i can't achieve anything in focus Luckily its still in warranty.

Taken to my local Jessops store to explain the problem and to show the previous warranty repair documentation. Luckily the guy working said they just replace it for a new one and let me try out the lens to be happy. Was more than happy as i didn't have to wait for the lens to be repaired He even printed me out a new reciept to show that the lens has been replaced and that i would have another 12months warranty

Hopefully this lens will be ok and will not break.
ps2user is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member