|9th of May 2001 (Wed)||#1|
Join Date: May 2001
Organizing your photos
Here's how I'd like to automate the processing of my RAW images:
1. Convert them to 800x600 (or 600x800, depending on the orientation) JPG.
2. Create Corresponding thumbnail
3. From a template HTML file, create html pages for each of these images.
4. These HTML files should also contain the Camera Settings info found in the .CRW files
5. Create a "Master" html file (probably from another template) that contains the thumbnails.
5. Store the images and files on CD, along with the original CRW files.
Seems easy, but I don't have a way of ripping out the Camera Settings info from the .CRW files. I registered with Canon in the hopes of getting their SDK, haven't heard from them yet. How do you guys organize your digital images?
BTW, I live in the US, seems harder to get the SDK here than if you live in Europe.
Oh yeah, here're some pics from my Pro90:
|9th of May 2001 (Wed)||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2001
Re: Organizing your photos
I also have 99 easy steps :
1. Download CRW with Breeze Downloader.
2. With Breeze Browser I convert CRW to JPEG with 60-70 quality.
3. Throw away bad negatives.
4. Generate HTML with ACDSee (until Breeze Browser gives me this ability).
5. Burn CD.
6. Select, what I want to be printed 6x4 and form roll for FilmFactory (Epson).
7. Generate TIFF.
8. Print it in FilmFactory and burn CD with these TIFFs.
8. Select what I want to be printed in 8x10
9. Generate TIFF
10. Print in PhotoShop and burn CD with PSD.
11. Select, what I want to be place on the WEB
12. Resample TIFF to 800x600 with PhotoShop and make Sharpen filter in LAB
13. Convert in ImageReady to JPEG with 65-80 quality.
14. Place on the WEB with FotoAlbum (from FotoTime) and burn CD with last state of WEB.
99. Enjoy my work
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|organizing and searching photos||jaybird||RAW, Post Processing and Printing||7||23rd of June 2007 (Sat) 05:19|
|Organizing and Storing Photos||computerguru3190||RAW, Post Processing and Printing||8||8th of June 2007 (Fri) 09:12|
|Organizing photos||atholg||The POTN Lounge||4||15th of June 2006 (Thu) 01:56|
|organizing 200,000 photos in EE||hokawai||Version 1.0-1.5 discussion||2||29th of September 2004 (Wed) 22:17|
|Organizing photos||Barryc||Canon G-series Digital Cameras||4||15th of August 2003 (Fri) 08:50|