Release Form C&C

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos The Business of Photography
Thread started 20 Feb 2007 (Tuesday) 05:07   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

argash
Joined Feb 2007
83 posts
Austin, TX
[MORE/SHARE]

So I found some standard release forms thanks to Google but they weren't in a form I would ever consider handing to a person (formatting wise). So I've spent some time cleaning them up, I still have some things left to do, such as adding my logo and what not. But I thought I would solicit comments and critques on what I have so far. You can find my forms hereexternal link. Sorry for the Word Doc format but Google Documents wasn't handling some of the formatting properly.

For those that are still looking for release forms feel free to use mine if you want, just remember to go over them with a lawyer as I know nothing of the law myself and these might not be good enough for your state/local.

Post #1, Feb 20, 2007 05:07:19

Canon 60D w/grip // EF 50mm f/1.8 mII // EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM // EF 85mm f/1.8 // EF 70-200 f/4 L
i5 2500k + 7950 + 3x 24" Monitors // iMac 21.5 (Late 2012) // MacMini
flickrexternal link // SmugMugexternal link // Websiteexternal link

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
Mike ­ R
Goldmember
Joined May 2006
4,319 posts
06478, CT
[MORE/SHARE]

Here is mine:

PROPERTY RELEASE

In consideration of _______________
Receipt of which is acknowledged, I being the legal owner or having the right to permit the taking and use of photographs of certain property designated as _______________, do hereby give Michael Rubin, his/her assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable right to use this image in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite or distorted representations, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any rights to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection therewith.
Short description of photographs: _______________Additio​nal information: _______________

I am of full age. I have read this release and fully understand its contents.

Please Print:
Name: _______________
Address: _______________
City: _______________ State: _______ Zip Code: _______

Signature, _______________

If signed below, the print, as described above is not wanted.

All I offer for consdieration is an 8x10 print. The first person I had to get to sign this happend to be a photo editor for a book publishser, She knows releases and had no problem with it. Her only request was that I deliver the print to her office,(not her home, where she signed it.
Maybe it will lead to some work.

Post #2, Feb 25, 2007 09:22:24

Mike R
www.mikerubinphoto.comexternal link

LIST NEARBY THREADS
1,733 views & 0 likes for this thread
Release Form C&C
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos The Business of Photography

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES