Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Motorsports Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd of March 2007 (Sat)   #1
kbreit

Default Where to shoot motorsports in Chicago area

I'd like to do motorsports and am living in the Chicago area. Where can people suggest that I go to get some shots? I'm looking for places I can get closer to the action so Joliet Motor Speedway probably isn't the best option.
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chicago area - Join us at the Bristol Renaissance Fair Sunday, August 26! Curtis N POTN Member Activities 128 10th of September 2007 (Mon) 14:10
Looking for some1 in the chicago area for Help. RLipp69 Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 3 9th of April 2007 (Mon) 17:41
What mode to shoot for motorsports? CarbonEG6 Motorsports 22 1st of November 2006 (Wed) 16:04
Anyone in Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago area who wants to help my photoshop skills?? Cathpah RAW, Post Processing and Printing 8 18th of September 2006 (Mon) 18:35
What do you shoot Motorsports with? - 20D escapehtml Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 3 27th of July 2005 (Wed) 14:51