Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th of April 2004 (Mon)   #1
neil_r
Cream of the Proverbial Crop
Landscape and Cityscape Photographer 2006

Default MkII, 3 weeks is not a long time, 3 weeks is not a long time

Spoke to Park Cameras today and yes they have had their first shipment… I didn’t get one. They did not say how many they got, only that it was not very many. I will definitely get one of the next shipment which is due in 3 weeks..

I feel bad because I must have been near the top for them to say I will get one of the next batch, but as ever it’s a case of so near and yet so far.

Ho hum 3 weeks is not a long time…. Three weeks is not a long time….. three weeks is not a long time

N
This ad block will go away when you log in as member