Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Thread started 03 Jun 2002 (Monday) 20:43
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Using G2 at Internet Cafes (especially Helsinki!)?

AuntNina
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Jun 2002
Jun 03, 2002 20:43 |  #1

I think I am about to buy a G2, and one of the uses I have for it is e-mailing pictures home on an upcoming trip to Finland.

Hooray for Google, for finding a G2 forum with a moderator in Helsinki!

My specific question: how easy is it to download pictures from the G2 to the computers in Internet cafes in Helsinki? Do I need any additional hardware or software?

General question: what about using a digital camera at Internet cafes in general?

Do I need a laptop? floppy disks? special cables? adaptors? It is possible to e-mail photos from digital cameras via Internet cafes, right?

Thank you!

jimmyjazz
53 posts
Joined May 2002
Jun 03, 2002 22:30 |  #2

It depends on what computers they have if you have a g2 you'll need a comp with a internal USB thing if its a mac you'll need to use 8.6-9.1 if windows you can use XP or below.

1,554 views & 0 likes for this thread
Using G2 at Internet Cafes (especially Helsinki!)?
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.