Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd of June 2002 (Mon)   #1
AuntNina

Default Using G2 at Internet Cafes (especially Helsinki!)?

I think I am about to buy a G2, and one of the uses I have for it is e-mailing pictures home on an upcoming trip to Finland.

Hooray for Google, for finding a G2 forum with a moderator in Helsinki!

My specific question: how easy is it to download pictures from the G2 to the computers in Internet cafes in Helsinki? Do I need any additional hardware or software?

General question: what about using a digital camera at Internet cafes in general?

Do I need a laptop? floppy disks? special cables? adaptors? It is possible to e-mail photos from digital cameras via Internet cafes, right?

Thank you!
AuntNina is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 3rd of June 2002 (Mon)   #2
jimmyjazz

Default Re: Using G2 at Internet Cafes (especially Helsinki!)?

It depends on what computers they have if you have a g2 you'll need a comp with a internal USB thing if its a mac you'll need to use 8.6-9.1 if windows you can use XP or below.
jimmyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote