Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Thread started 02 Jun 2007 (Saturday) 16:19
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Ixus 75 thoughts?

appleguy
92 posts
Joined Aug 2006
Jun 02, 2007 16:19 |  #1

Hi, I'm really thinking of getting this little beaut I just want a point and shoot so I don't have to take my 20D everywhere. I'd like to know if anyone has one and what they think.

Thanks all.

eroded
60 posts
Joined May 2007
Jun 04, 2007 15:57 |  #2

Great little camera; I got one for my Dad a few months back and can give surprisngly good results for a P&S.

I use the Ixus 750 (SD550 outside of UK) which isn't too dissimilar to the 75, I like the fact I can just slip it in my pocket on nights out, parties, etc.

To be honest, any of the current Canon Ixus range make superb compact P&S's; you can even get some with IS :D

http://photography-on-the.net ...p?p=3324039&postcou​nt=652

653 views & 0 likes for this thread
Ixus 75 thoughts?
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.