Earlier today I got a phone call from a friend of a friend telling me that he is interested in having me shoot some photos to advertise their new shopping center. The purpose of these photos are to attract stores to buy/rent space in this building. He told me they are going to be creating a brochure to distribute to their potential customers.
He asked me if I was interested and I told him that will be going by tomorrow (Tuesday) to check out the location and see what I could do, take some sample shots for ideas and then give him a better proposal.
Now, I think I have some ideas of what questions to ask but I wanted to know if anybody had experience w/ this situation and if there was something that I had to ask or know for sure before I say yes to this project.
Here are some of the questions that come to mind that I would like to ask:
1. How many photos are you expecting from this project?
2. What is the size will the images be printed? (1/4, 1/2, full page)
3. Where will these images be displayed (online/print)?
4. Number of distribution?
5. What do you expect to be deivered to you? (film/digital)
6. Is there a budget already in place for this project?
Could anybody tell me if I am missing anything else or if there is a question that you think that isn't important when considering how much to bill them?
Thank you all in advance.