Previous thread/Next thread links at the top of the thread?

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk
Thread started 20 Jun 2007 (Wednesday) 09:47   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

In2Photos
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2005
19,808 posts
Near Charlotte, NC.
[MORE/SHARE]

Just wondering why there are no Previous Thread/Next Thread at the top of each thread like there is at the bottom. I would love to scroll through a share section just looking at the pics and not have to scroll down each time to go to the next thread or go back to the share's front page and click the next link. Is there anyway to place those links at the top of a thread also?

Post #1, Jun 20, 2007 09:47:05

Mike, The Keeper of the Archive

Current Gear and Feedback| My Pbase Galleryexternal link | mdsportsphoto.comexternal linkhttp://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=835433

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
tommykjensen
Cream of the Crop
Joined Mar 2004
20,891 posts
Copenhagen, Denmark.
[MORE/SHARE]

In2Photos wrote in post #3409904external link
Just wondering why there are no Previous Thread/Next Thread at the top of each thread like there is at the bottom. I would love to scroll through a share section just looking at the pics and not have to scroll down each time to go to the next thread or go back to the share's front page and click the next link. Is there anyway to place those links at the top of a thread also?

It should be a simple template fix. So maybe Pekka will do that.

I can definately see the advantage. Sometimes when I am just looking at photos I use the previous links and sometimes it is annoying to go to the bottom. Especially if I already viewed the thread previously.

Post #2, Jun 20, 2007 11:03:29

EDITING OF MY PHOTOS IS NOT ALLOWED
Best Regards Tommy
My Photosexternal link -=- about.meexternal link -=- My Facebook, if you add me please send me a pm alsoexternal link
GAPS Africa I 2007 photosexternal link -=- GAPS Africa II 2008 photosexternal link -=- GAPS Africa IV 2011 photosexternal link -=- GAPS = Great African Photo Safari

In2Photos
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2005
19,808 posts
Near Charlotte, NC.
[MORE/SHARE]

tommykjensen wrote in post #3410255external link
It should be a simple template fix. So maybe Pekka will do that.

I can definately see the advantage. Sometimes when I am just looking at photos I use the previous links and sometimes it is annoying to go to the bottom. Especially if I already viewed the thread previously.

Glad to see it isn't just me. :D And that it could be an easy fix.

Post #3, Jun 20, 2007 11:07:07

Mike, The Keeper of the Archive

Current Gear and Feedback| My Pbase Galleryexternal link | mdsportsphoto.comexternal linkhttp://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=835433

LIST NEARBY THREADS
1,965 views & 0 likes for this thread
Previous thread/Next thread links at the top of the thread?
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES