Charlotte, NC Pros - Do you need an assistant or second shooter?

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events
Thread started 21 Jun 2007 (Thursday) 07:56   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

In2Photos
Cream of the Crop
Joined Dec 2005
19,808 posts
Near Charlotte, NC.
[MORE/SHARE]

I have been thinking long and hard about trying to take the first step in becoming a professional photographer mainly interested in wedding and event photography. The time has come for me to make that first step. From previous experiences I have discovered that I learn better from others' teachings. I am not opposed to learning things on my own though. I just feel that from what I have read here it is best to learn from those that have the knowledge and are willing to teach.

I have been reading the stickies and FAQs and plan to venture to my local library to pick up some books or use the links to Amazon for the recommended reading. But all of this reading does no good if I don't get out there and try. I have a few avenues that I am going to pursue besides POTN, but I feel that the community here is so willing to help that something may come from this thread.

Thank you to all for your help so far, even though you may not know that you have helped me. Feel free to leave any thoughts, links, or tips here as well.

Post #1, Jun 21, 2007 07:56:21

Mike, The Keeper of the Archive

Current Gear and Feedback| My Pbase Galleryexternal link | mdsportsphoto.comexternal linkhttp://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=835433

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

LIST NEARBY THREADS
1,286 views & 0 likes for this thread
Charlotte, NC Pros - Do you need an assistant or second shooter?
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES