6/1/2004 - ISO 3200 and Mirror Lockup (and more)!
And you thought Wasia was done!
New in this release:
- ISO 3200
- Mirror Lock up
- 'Left' button selects the autofocus mode:
PA-1 - ONEShot
PA-2 - AIservo (dosn't work right now)
PA-3 - AIfocusAF
- FEC is moved to JUMP button
- 'Right' button has no function assigned
- the default button in delete prompt was changed from 'Cancel' to 'OK'. So, be aware.
Now if you want to delete an image, press DEL button and then SET one. To Cancel press any other key."
You can download this latest version from http://www.cat.orc.ru/
. Thanks Michael and Joey for the tip
CF1: SET button func. when shooting. [WORKS]
0: Default (no function)
1: Change quality
2: Change parameters
3: Menu display
4: Image replay
CF2: Shutter release w/o CF card [WORKS]
0: Possible without CF card
1: Not possible
CF3: Flash Sync speed in Av mode [WORKS]
1: 1/200sec (fixed)
CF4: Shutter button / AE lock button
0: AF/AE Lock
1: AE Lock/AF
2: AF/AF lock, no AE lock
3 AE/AF, no lock
CF5: AF-Assist Beam / Flash firing [NO]
1: Does not emit/Fires
2: Only ext. flash emits/Fires
3: Emits/does not fire
CF6: Exposure level increments: [WORKS]
1: 1/3 stop
CF8: RAW+JPEG rec. [WORKS]
3: RAW+Medium Fine
CF9: Bracket. sequence/auto cancel
0: 0,-,+/enable (300D default)
CF10: Superimposed display
CF11: Menu button display position
0: previous(top if powered off)
CF12: mirror lockup [WORKS]
0: disable (300D default)
CF14: Auto reduction of fill flash - not tested yet
0: enable (300D default)
CF15: Shutter curtain sync [NO]
0: 1st curtain sync
1: 2nd curtain sync
CF16: Safety shift in av or tv
CF17: Lens af stop button function
0: af stop
1: af start
2: ae lock while metering
3: af point: m->auto/auto-ctr.
4: one shot -> <- ai servo
5: IS start
How do I revert to my OEM Firmware?
PureVector on DPReview advises:
1) Reset all the CF to the original 300D settings. Note: you cannot use the Reset option in the menu, it does not affect the CF's. Below is a list of default binary values from left to right (The bottom numbers in the CF menu):
2) Check to make sure the red-eye-reduction icon no longer blinks!!! If it is still blinking, you have not set all of the CF properly.
3) Flash back to 1.1.1.