Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th of July 2007 (Sat)   #1
yamezbond

Smile New online photo editor for free

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I found this free online photo editor online. It works with Flickr and I all ready try it, simple and easy to use.
Also it works with some other Photo Galleries, like Picasa and Facebook, is still on Beta but seems to be good if you need to edit a picture fast. You only need to link it to your account and do any tipe of editing on your pictures, also it have some extra effects that you can apply.
Sorry, forgot to put the link to the editor www.picnik.com

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Flickr

Last edited by yamezbond : 29th of July 2007 (Sun) at 01:09.
yamezbond is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 30th of July 2007 (Mon)   #2
blackshadow
Mr T. from the A team

Default Re: New online photo editor for free

I can't work out why you would want to edit a photo online. I edit on my computer and then put them online. Seems a rather pointless thing to be doing.
blackshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of July 2007 (Mon)   #3
tangown

while i do the same, that is all on my own computer i can see the appeal to someone who can only use public computers at the time for example
tangown is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 30th of July 2007 (Mon)   #4
yamezbond

well.. thats exactly my point, I'm at work and they do not allow people to install programs, so I believe this will be a very good option.
Also there is some other advantages of this if you cannot afford paying for a program like Photoshop Elements or any other program like this, or even better works directly with many other galleries, you do not need to purchase anything or better no installation require, so I thing is wort giving it a try first instead said a big NO.
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Flickr
yamezbond is offline   Reply With Quote