Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th of July 2002 (Tue)   #1
papa

Default S330 Start-Up Image and Sound

I've changed the Start-up image on my S330 but now I find that sometimes it starts up without displaying the image or playing the startup sound. Anyone else experiencing the same weird behavior?
papa is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 9th of July 2002 (Tue)   #2
Inactive member 38

Default Re: S330 Start-Up Image and Sound

I have an S30. If the LCD is set to off when the camera is shut down, it will still be off when the camera is turned on again...on the S30 it will display the settings in white against a black background briefly then turn off. If this is the case, it won't show the startup image. Make sure the LCD is on before you shut down and see if that helps any.
Inactive member 38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th of July 2002 (Wed)   #3
papa

Default Re: S330 Start-Up Image and Sound

That's exactly how my s330 works. I had not figured out what was controlling when the start up image and sound would be played.

Thanks
papa is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member