Nice series, I have some suggestions from my personal view
1 & 2, it would be nicer if you could get the bouquet or the garter also. It seems a lil' bit funny the bride or groom make a thrwoing pose, but there is nothing.
3. I don't know if you mean to focus on the flower. I like it better if you focus on the B&G dancing.
4. I really love this shot. I like the shadow and everything. Can you bump exposure a little bit ? Just want to see what it would look like. I just don't fond of legs got cut off.
5. That circle thing on the groom's cheek, is it a flare ? I am not sure, but anyway it's very distracting. Without that thing, it's a nice shot.
6. Doesn't really do it for me. The background is way too busy and the rings are not really getting my attention. If I were you, I would have my camera on the same level as the rings and just really blur out the background totally and focus on the rings.
7. I like it.
8. It just doesn't wow me. I think because the B&G is way too the right side. I think you are trying to do 1/3 rule, but I think it is just a lil bit to the right. I can see that you were in tall grass area. If i were you I would lie down on the grass, and kind of make it like a sneaky shot from behind the grass. I would get their faces too. Shooting their back in this setting is not my preference.
9. Is the B&G out of focus ? Or is it just my monitor ? The reason I said this, is the willow seems in focus and if they were difference in distant I think one of them is out of focus. anyway ... sorry if it is not, it's just my thinking.
Anyway, it's just my personal view.
Great job overall.