FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Thread started 19 Jul 2002 (Friday) 10:15   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

tombo
Hatchling
Joined Jul 2002
5 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

Has anyone heard that the S30 is being recalled. I learned yesterday at Ritz Camera that all their S30 & S40's were pulled from the shelf. Has anyone heard anything??????

Post #1, Jul 19, 2002 10:15:34

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
dusterbuster
Hatchling
Joined Jul 2002
3 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

Hmm, haven't heard anything yet but I'd be interested to know. I have a Canon S40 that I purchased around November of last year. I've noticed an increasing number of pictures (particularly indoor pictures) that come out a bit fuzzy, where the image is made up of noticeable Red Green and Blue dots that look like static background noise or something. It doesn't happen all the time, but I figure something must be wrong. :(

Post #2, Jul 19, 2002 15:56:43

Woodchuck
Mostly Lurking
Joined Jun 2002
17 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

I just got back from a local Camera store (Samy's Camera) in Pasadena, CA. They say they sell a huge number of S30 and S40 units and have not heard anything about a recall. I would think they would have been informed on a recall.

As a follow-up, I just got called the locat Ritz Camera Store in Arcadia, CA. and they have not been notified of a recall either. Strange.

Post #3, Jul 19, 2002 17:04:52

LIST NEARBY THREADS
2,106 views & 0 likes for this thread
S30 & S40 Recalls
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES