This weeks challenge is FIREWORKS. As we're coming into the "Firework Season" in the UK I'd like to see your best shots, whether it's a garden display for a party or celebration or a bonfire night/national day you decide. Kids playing with sparklers or eating toffee apples etc, which are also associated with these displays, can also be included.
Further to comments made on the last Speed Challenge, #27, could everyone entering this competition please try to adhere to the image posting rules, as per #3 below.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your great pictures
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line
Post until Midnight GMT Sunday, October 28th.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Cameras
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels on the longest side and no more than 100K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194510 If you need help in meeting these requirements to enter a picture in this competition or further competitions, please let us know in the thread and we will assist you as much as we can
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
6. Notes -- Name and camera you used and any other information pertaining to the photo...location, photo tips, brief EXIF data etc.
7. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... Midnight GMT Sunday, October 28th
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.