Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The POTN Lounge
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #46
Mom27andblessed
Goldmember

Default Re: i am a Lottery winner

If it seems too good to be true, it is.
Look at the emails going around that promise a little pill can give you perkier, bigger breasts and a generous sized penis to boot!

Run Forrest! Run!!
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #47
DozerLYP
Cream of the Crop

what i fund different to all the other scam was the check they sent me for $2900...
DozerLYP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #48
BearLeeAlive
All butt cheeks and string.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Holladay View Post
Wanna buy a car?
SCAMMER

I know for a fact your father is a Nigerian banker who has been exiled and you need a mechanism to move the $4.5 million he had hidden away.

Sell us a car, eh?
Ya, right.
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #49
blonde
Buck Naked Floozies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerLYP View Post
what i fund different to all the other scam was the check they sent me for $2900...
you know what, you are right. it does seem completely different than all the other scams where they tell you that they will send you a large check and all you have to do is deposit it and send them back some of it.

now that i think of it, i do think that you should go ahead and deposit this check and send the money to them.

i guess the only thing left to say is congrats on winning the lottery...
blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #50
Woolburr
Mr. PMS Himself

Location: The Tupperware capitol of eastern Oregon...Leicester, NC!

Me too...I won...I won and I won.
CALLE PALACIOS 62,
PLANTA 21,28204 MADRID SPAIN.
Email:claimagent00331@gmail.com

Registered No. 05718271

Dear Email Owner,
We are pleased to announce you as one of the 100 lucky winners in the LOTTERY BALLS draw held on the 1st OCTOBER of 2007 All 100 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged alongside
Others as a category 2 winner
In this year's Annual LOTTERY BALLS Draw.
Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of $3,000,000,00(Three Million US Dollars) only.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember To quote your reference number and batch numbers all correspondence

1,Email ticket number: ticket # 88171/29281/57363
2,BATCH: # 742-109-527-UK43
3,the file Ref #: 920/210/4509
4,lucky # 4-9-15-25-30-40-42
5,lotto code #: FL09622/UK

Please contact the under listed claims officer as soon as possible For the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr. David Johnson
Chief financial Director
THE LOTTERY BALLS LIMITED
Email: claimagent00331@gmail.com

For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of Your choice. Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than one month As from today.
After this date, All unclaimed funds will be returned to the International Lotto, you should contact Mr. David Johnson about the claimant procedures, send your Fax and telephone to Mr. David Johnson, this will enable his office to send The Claims application form (A4) to you the Beneficiary.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications Please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers all Correspondence.
Further more, should there be any change of address do inform Mr. David Johnson as soon as possible.
Mr. David Johnson is responsible for the processing of your approved File to the bank for payment.

Congratulations once again, from all members of staff and thank you for Being part of our promotions program.
Once again on behalf of all our staff, reply to
**** claimagent00331@gmail.com *****

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
LOTTERY BALLS LTD
Promotions Manager
The Lotto Company
Woolburr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #51
rklepper
Dignity-Esteem-Compassion

Location: No longer living at the center of the known universe, moved just slightly to the right. Iowa, USA.

Quote:
Do yourself a favor and go back and read this entire thread again.
Polite C&C always welcome, Thanks. Gear List
rklepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #52
Woolburr
Mr. PMS Himself

POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC.
Kruslann 205, 1098 SJ,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,
CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (4th march,2007) by POWERBALL LOTTO Group International in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion.
Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different winners who won 1,500,000.00poundsGBP(One Million,five hundred thounsand Pounds only) each in the For due processing of your winning claim, please Mr Raff Musa,Agent powerball lottery has been assigned to assist you with the following details.
Coupon Number: PBL 2348974321
Reference Number: PBL/ CN/ 6654/ CP
Date of draw:MARCH 11TH,2007

Name: Mr Raff Musa
Email: agent_verification_clamis@yahoo.dk
Phone: +447 0111 35981
Sign____________________ Date:_____________
Yours Faithfully
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #53
Woolburr
Mr. PMS Himself

AWARD AWARD YOU WON!!!

(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT MR.MAARTEN VAN ANTWERP BELGISCH NATIONAL LOTTERY AGENCY)

Ref. Number: 73-19-81-50-3-9-1 Batch Number: 68-30-81-4-CF -37

DATE: 20/10/2007
Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Belgisch National Lottery Winners International programs held on Saturday the 25th of September 2007. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number GFD-4-1-14-12-60 with serial number BD-1-81-2-5-14 drew lucky numbers 75-10-30-11-95-69 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,300.000.00 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 25,000 company and 30,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years. This lottery, was promoted by the software corporation and president of Eu-lottery/ Belgisch National Lottery organization to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses, we hope that with part of your winning you will take part in our next year €60 million international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIAL AGENT:
MAARTEN VAN ANTWERP OF BELGISCH NATIONAL LOTTERY AGENCY.
TEL: +32-487-790-674
Email: belgischlotto4@gmail.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 29th of December 2007. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all Correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely
Mrs. Meike Appelmans
(Lottery Coordinator)
N.B
To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIAL AGENT:
MAARTEN VAN ANTWERP OF BELGISCH NATIONAL LOTTERY AGENCY.
TEL: +32-487-790-674
Email: belgischlotto4@gmail.com
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #54
Jeremy92

I edited my post. Nevermind what I just said!
Jeremy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #55
Woolburr
Mr. PMS Himself

Just as soon as all my winning checks come in, I am going to buy B&H and open the doors wide to the membership of POTN...all Canon gear will be free!
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #56
timnosenzo
Cream of the Crop

more info on these types of scams:
http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/lottery.asp
timnosenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #57
DozerLYP
Cream of the Crop

it is exactly what it is...
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #58
DozerLYP
Cream of the Crop

Quote:
i did sent an email to the real "HKJC Lotteries Limited" in china and informed them about it and gave them all the informations...
they just sent me this:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your enquiry, we would like to clarify that The Hong Kong Jockey Club has no relationship with the captioned program, prize, contact person, and contact number.

To facilitate our investigation, we would be pleased if you could provide us with further information.

The Hong Kong Jockey Club is the legal organization to conduct the Mark Six Lotteries Activities only in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Lotteries Limited, a subsidiary of the Hong Kong Jockey Club. For the information of our club, please kindly visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com .

If you encounter any suspicious fraudulent activity, we suggest you to report to the local police immediately.Should you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to email us via customer.care@hkjc.com .

Thank you for writing to us.

Best regards,

Customer Care
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #59
20droger
Cream of the Crop

Location: In a semi-civilized small town in southeastern Arizona.

it is perhaps apt that they use the Hong Kong Jockey Club as their cover. They certainly want to take you for a ride.

TANSTAAFL!!

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!

If the sign says the lunch is free, it's because they put bigger heads on the beer!

Last edited by 20droger : 30th of October 2007 (Tue) at 23:41.
20droger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th of October 2007 (Tue)   #60
PAFC2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20droger View Post
it is perhaps apt that they use the Hong Kong Jockey Club as their cover. They certainly want to take you for a ride.
LOL!