Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Critique Corner
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th of August 2004 (Tue)   #1
Craig_C1976

Default Rio de Janeiro (take 2)

I've just found another one I quit liked. I just thought that it portrays the mood of the Rio Carnaval.
It was a spur of the moment capture and I have a bit of camera shake as I was trying to get the camera out the bag really quick . I had to catch the guy quick before he ran off! Maybe this shake looks like motion blur in a way and adds something? Maybe I should crop a little off the left hand side?
I also think the folk in the back are a little distracting - how am I doing?
Fire them at me!....... 8)
(Sorry for the first post coming through twice-as I say, I'm still learning)

Craig_C1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 21st of August 2004 (Sat)   #2
tommykjensen
The Admin Dane
"Nobody is safe!"

No photo.
tommykjensen is offline   Reply With Quote