Challenge #32- Cold
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line
Post until 9pm EST Friday 30th November
With winter eminent, post your best photo that will prepare everyone for the eventual cold weather. It could be a snowy landscape, shivering people, or an ice cube. So go ahead and give me goosebumps.
I kept the pixel size max requirement (200k)to be more in line with other contests on this site. Also, please keep the longest side of your shot at 800 pixels so all photos have an equal chance.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Cameras
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels maximum on the longest side and no more than 200K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
6. Notes -- Name and camera you used and any other information pertaining to the photo...location, photo tips, brief EXIF data etc.
7. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... 9pm EST Friday 30th November
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.